We are actively searching for candidate for our client, a construction company from Dubai, UAE.
Please read the detailed descripton below.
- Master Degree or Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Interested in Research & Development activity cycles in Mechanical Engineering field and related subjects;
- Related industry know-how and experience in Building Maintenance Units (design, quality and performance will be an added advantage);
- Minimum 3 years of Design experience;
- Experience in Crane, BMU, Escalator Industry;
- Shall know quality concepts related to design & manufacturing;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge about:
- Drives & Controls;
- Machine Elements;
- Auto CAD (Must);
- Solid Works or Auto Desk Inventor (3D);
- Staad Pro knowledge is an added advantage;
- Usage of MS Excel calculators.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
- Excellent managerial skills;
- Problem-solving attitude, solution oriented ;
- Excellent Design Concepts presentation capability;
- Team player;
- Day one & Self starter.
- Ability to make accurate decisions through analysis and common sense;
- Quality conscious;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Comfortable to work in a target driven environment;
- Work on project calendars timelines;
- Being able to produce quality design outputs;
- Able to multitask;
- Responsive to the communication related to project progress.
- Manage a team of 2 to 3 Design engineers;
- Guide his team technically in the design process;
- Interact with Design Manager in completing the design tasks in time and to the intended design requirements;
- Handle 1 or 2 projects from concept to manufacturing drawings;
- Responsible for the design output of the team in terms of both quality and time;
- Prepare Technical Submittals and coordinate with client for approvals;
- Detail design of all elements of the workable subassemblies and assemblies supported by relevant calculations;
- Prepare manufacturing drawings and coordinate with manufacturing team till assembly, testing & commissioning;
- Visit installations for design validation;
- Supervise the design engineers work, check and release design according to company standards;
- Generate innovative solutions, test & implement;
- Monitor design revisions carried out by every designer;
- Reduce design revisions.
- Monthly salary 14 000 AED (for Senior Design Engineer position);
- The compensation package includes accommodation, Transport to & From work provided by the Company;
- Medical policy for Outpatient and Inpatient provided by the Company;
- All visa expenses shall be paid by the Company;
- Work location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- Timing is 7 am to 5 pm with short lunch break for 5 days a week. Friday & Saturday are weekend;
- 30 days leave per year;
- Contract period — 2 years and extendable;
- Return air ticket to home country after a year of service provided.
If interested please send CV to: