If you’re a dynamic Physiotherapist interested in personal and professional growth, we have an excellent opportunity for you to meet these goals, supported by one of the best healthcare center in Doha.
As a flexible, enthusiastic and personable team player focused on client-centred care and clinical outcomes, you flourish in a values-based, results-oriented and collaborative environment like ours, and will be able to execute on your vision to grow your practice and develop your clinical skills.
- Possessing a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy
- Holder medical license in country of work experience
- Having a minimum of 2 years of experience after licensing date
- Bilingual speaker
- Training in complementary medicine practices like chiropractic, dry needling, hot and cold therapy, sliming massage, Lymphatic drainage and acupuncture will be added advantage
- Being dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal and sliming massages.
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Salary is 1920$- 2750$ (depends on experience)
- Annual bonus subject to performance evaluation
- Completion of leave staff will be entitled to 21 days paid leave
- Completion of 12 months ticket for candidate
- Private Medical insurance for the candidate
- Visa, tickets and accommodation ate provided
- End of service benefit
If you are interested in this job position we would be glad to revise your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
In subject please mention: CV4PT